18 September 2013

Letter from SRC Chair 2014 to his New Team


Back row L-R: Megan Pritchard, Grant Vermeulen, Ewald Lourens, Lindré (Pippa) van Rhyn, Anke Lockhorst, Adriaan Smith
Front row L-R: Sumari Alberts, Kerri-Lee Klassen, Tarek Raad, Alecia Havenga, Iwan Walters
______________________________________________________________________
Friends, it is my pleasure to be able to say a massive: 
WELCOME TO THE SRC TEAM 2014 (happy dance)! 
When I look around at you guys, (in my head, because I'm not looking at you as I type this) I see greatness, and a team full of the potential to excel at anything we put our minds (and guns) to. Each of you have a specific quality/ies that adds to the team, which forms part of the body of Prestige Academy and Centurion Academy.  “The eye cannot hear without the ear, and a hand cannot move without the arm,” because each part has a specific function. Just as that analogy is used, it applies to us as a team as well, when we’re apart, we are individuals (who are all awesome by the way), but together we are going to be a strong team that nothing can hinder us. C'mon somebody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment